FLY Film Festival Official Schedule
- My Life with a King
- Round Table: Life after FLY, and ASEAN Film Community
- Case Study: International Co-Production Case Study & Search for Activation
Feature Films: The Road Not Taken
- Present Perfect
- If the Sky Could Dream, It Would Dream of Children
The Warmest Colors: Short Film Section1
- GEN A
- A Letter from France
- My Father after Dinner
- The Cat and the Orange Seeds
Now & Here: Short Film Section2
- The Linguistic of Restaurant
- The Story of Us
- On Friday Noon
- Dahee Dies
- The Robe
Strange Things: Short Film Section3
- More Vanishing Children
- Sweet Bloom of Night Time Flowers
- Daydreams of Wilderness
- 3 Seconds
- Close, Open
Life after FLY,
and ASEAN Film Community
International Co-Production Case Study & Search for Activation
|Opening Reception||Opening Ceremony||Screening of Opening Film My Life with a King Ⓖ 89'|
|The Warmest Colors
|If the Sky Could Dream,
It Would Dream of Children
⑲ 90‘ GV
|Now & Here
⑮ 75‘ GV
⑲ 121‘ GV
⑲ 102‘ GV
- -Screenings: Free Admission, by order of arrival.
- -Forums: Free Admission, by order of arrival.
- -Tickets(for screening) are enclosed in FLY Film Festival program book.
- -Tickets cannot be replaced if lost of damaged.
- Busan Community Media Center(42, Centum jungang-ro, Haeundae-hu, Busan)
- Get off at Centum City Station, Line2, 5 minutes by walk from Exit 6 or 12.
- Get off at Shinsegae Centum City or BEXCO, 5 minutes on foot.
- 5-1, 39, 40, 63, 115, 139, 141, 155, 181, 307(seated), 1001(express), 1002(express)
- 1. Screening will begin on time and admission is permitted only until 15 minutes after screening begins. So please be seated 15 minutes before the film starts.
- 2. Please refrain from moving to other seats or existing and reentering the theater during screenings.
- 3. Admittance is restricted according to film rate. Please follow the rules of admission.
- 4. Cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited during screening.
- 5. All films will have Korean subtitles and English language.